Hamochi-Osaki Course 2: Local specialty crafts
A fun experience for both parents and children
(1) Usagidera Course: Paint traditional figurines
(2) Kyozuka Course: Make a moss ball decoration
(3) Botamochi Course: Make a bamboo toy
(4) Ohtaki-Gakusha Course: Make a new year’s lucky charm called Hakama-gami
(traditional Japanese papercutting)
- Availability: Year-round
- Time: 2–3 hours
- Reservation limit: 2–30 ppl
- Fee: 2,000 yen
- You must make your reservation at least 3 days in advance.
- Hamochi Osaki Community Center (Hamochi-Osaki 1578-1, Sado City)
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Please prepare your own drinking water and bring an umbrella on rainy days.