Niibo Shomyoji Course 1: Standard
The village of Toki (Japanese Crested Ibis)
In this beautiful landscape of mountains and rice fields you might catch a glimpse of wild Toki if you’re lucky!
- Availability: Year-round
- Time: 1.5 hours
- Reservation limit: 2-30 ppl
- Fee: 1,000 yen
- You must make your reservation at least 3 days in advance.
- Sado Japanese Crested Ibis Conservation Center, Reintroduction Station (Niibo-Shomyoji 1277, Sado City)
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Please prepare your own drinking water and bring an umbrella on rainy days.
- *Might be held indoors depending on the weather.