日本語 – English
2017/7/1 sat.–9/30 sat.Reserve
Sado Island Activities and Adventures for Tourists, Kids, and Families.
Please make an online reservation at least 3 days prior to the tour (by 5:00 PM).
Reservation forms are available in English but tours are Japanese only.
Find the Insects of Sado
Explore the untouched beauty of Sado while strolling through pristine mountains.
Stand Up Paddle Boarding on Lake Kamo
Enjoy stand up paddle
boarding on Lake Kamo!
Zen Meditation in the
“Zen” is the Japanese approximation for the Sanskrit word meaning “meditative state.”
Wooden Tub Boat Ride
Try a traditional Japanese
wooden tub boat ride!
Gold Mine Tour and Gold
Leaf Craft Work
Explore the historic Sado Gold Mine and enjoy gold leaf craft work.
Wild Japanese Crested Ibis Observation
Find Japanese Crested Ibises with their rose-tinted plumage and dark bills!
Fishing and Fish Prints
This fishing tour is fun for
everyone and a perfect choice for the whole family!
Traditional Noh Mask
Come spend the day painting a traditional Noh mask and
bring home a unique souvenir!
Traditional Noroma Doll
Enjoy painting a Noroma doll and make your own souvenir!
Making a reservation ~ How to enjoy Sadoventure
- 1. You must make your reservation at least 3 days in advance. Please choose a tour.
- 2. Meet up with your local guide at the designated meeting place.
- Please come by car or by bus.
- 3. Enjoy Sadoventure!
- Please assemble at the meeting place 5 minutes before the start of the program.
- Free cancellation is available up to 3 days before the day of your reservation. For cancellations
made less than 3 days in advance cancellation fees will be applied (2 days before: 20% of the
course fee, the day before: 50% of the course fee, the day of: 100% of the course fee).
- Please be available for contact on the day of your tour.
- Please wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Please bring an umbrella on rainy days.
- Please prepare your own drinking water.
- There may be changes made to the course in the event that the weather is bad.
- Please stay calm and follow the instructions of the local guide in the event of an emergency.
- In the event that you get injured or hurt during the course of the program, you will be liable to receive a certain amount of insurance payout. We will not be liable for any amount more than the intended payout.
- From assembly to dismissal
Death or incapacity: 1.5 million yen
Hospitalization: 3000 yen (per day)
Visit to hospital: 1500 yen (per day)
Sado Regional Tourism Network (Sado Kouryu Net)
Address: Sawata Administrative Service Center, 394 Kawaharada-honmachi, Sado, Niigata
Tel: +81 (0)259-67-7995 (Mon–Fri, 9:00–17:30) *Japanese only
Fax: +81 (0)259-52-5580